So another transfer has come...........and I stay in the same area........with the same companion. We have a lot of work here still to do and the President definitely received inspiration to keep us here, together.
Our recent converts are doing great, and Gloria and Houlder are doing great, as is Luana! Luana´s got the whole Primary beat in how many pass along cards she´s given out, as she was our little helper during the Exposition of the Book of Mormon that we had in the Chapel. She stood out on the street with a packet of pass along cards and was inviting people to come into the Chapel. "Do you have a little minute, would you like to see this church, it´s really cool!" She is amazing, and is already planning to serve a mission, haha, she´s upset she has to wait until she´s 21!!
We also have another couple that is preparing to be baptized, Helena and Antonio. I´m not sure if I already wrote about them, but they have been preparing and receiving the lessons. Antonion is completely ready, but Helena had doubts, and when Sunday came, the day of their baptism, Helena called to tell us she wanted more time and she didn´t even want to come to church that day. We were definitely dissapointed, but then again we will be staying in the area, so we can continue to help her prepare!
Sister França and I will return to São Paulo this week for another consult at the hospital. We still don´t know her condition or what she has, but she will most likely be receiving medication and hopefully her situation will improve. She has not had any more seizures since the last one, so all is well!
This will definitely be a transfer of goal setting and goal accomplishing. So I would like to try to inspire each one of you to make a goal: spiritual and physical and over the next six weeks and accomplish it! I will be continuing to read the Book of Mormon over the next six weeks and I know that this reading will help my Portuguese improve. Also I will be memorizing D&C 4 as well as other scriptures that the President has given us in his talks. What are your goals? What will you do to invite the Spirit into your life each day and improve yourself?
Have a wonderful week!
Sister Tittelfitz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment