Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Scribe


Here is Jenelle's email from this week addressed to me. She apparently didn't have time to write a nice long email to send out to everyone else, but that's ok, I'll share mine with all of you! She has someone sending this to us who doesn't speak any English! It appears that Jenelle hand wrote a note and had her friend, Bete (Elizabete), actually type it out and send it. I didn't edit it because I think it's pretty cute the way it is!
(That is Bete in the photo above with Jenelle and her new companion).


I`m sending an email through Bete,my new scribe,because I did"nt have time today to write
and I didint want you to get womed.
We went to a historic city today called Paranapiacaba.I found a great place for us to like
and swim in natural pools and watesfalls in August when we all return.I`m send more
information next week when I have more time.
we are having a lot of sucess here in our area and are loving being companions .The
Gospel is astonishing in its ability to change lives and bring souls for Christ .
I love you,send hugs and kisses to everyone! Until next week..
Love,
Jenelle......



Jenelle and her new companion in Paranapiacaba with a new "friend".

No comments: